January 4, 2014

1/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Lilia: The one thing she wanted more than anything for Christmas. This is how she insists on playing it.
Evan: I find myself more and more these days in awe of this one, enjoying every moment of this age (8).

I decided to join this beautiful "52 project", started by the wonderful Jodi of Practising Simplicity (formerly Che & Fidel). It has been a huge inspiration for me and something I've been wanting to participate in for a while now. Thanks for joining me on this journey.
                                            

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful first portraits! It was a joy to be a part of this project last year. I'm sure you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to join in for a while now too, can't believe it's taken me so long! Great photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos. The colours in the first pic really pop! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillia has style, she is going to be such a wonderful musician :). Evan is so cute. Nice portraits

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the portraits..very cute kids ...got your card today in the "Aussie' post...so lovely to see the real thing right there in my hand...Happy New Year dear ones ...love from Sunny Tasmania {well finally it feels like summer ..it has been pretty cold for the last few weeks ..even snow up on the Western Tiers ..we can see it form our house }...sending hugs and love XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! I am so glad you got the card. I miss Tasmania. It is still one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited and was so lucky to have lived for a short while. Thank You!!!! Scott and I are planning to come out with the kids sometime in the next few years. I promise. I love watching your one on one time with your beautiful grandchildren. It is wonderful that you live so close to each other and are able to have so many great adventures. Miss you loads and loads. Sending you and Kelvin lots of love.

      Delete
  6. Lilia and Evan look SO grown up! I can't believe it. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete