March 10, 2014

10/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Lilia: Watching a video she made of herself this past summer using photo booth.
Evan:  Taking a rest at the park. 

10 weeks......Each week these photos made me smile....
week 1: malt memories (the adventurer)
week 2: 52 keer 2 (the essence of childhood) 
week 3: lamb loves fox  (the magic) 
week 4: piper and poppies (the balance...the hair)
week 5: practising simplicity (the joy....the light)  
week 6: jane mabel (the little moments of a day) 
week 7: one claire day (my favorite of all favorites...is this one of Marguerite) 
week 8: life of TOI (the beauty of sibling love and naps) 
week 9: bleubird (the beautiful ice....the eyes)
week 10: it's the little things (sweet theo)
 Inspired by jodi's 52 Project

1 comment:

  1. How I love Lilia's expression! So great if you can sneak up to the kids to capture genuine emotion. And thanks for mentioning my pictures as some of your favorites! :) Such an honour to be amongst such great photographers! You've made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete